- The colloid battery namely electrolyte liquid contains gaseous silicon dioxide, which shows a gel state characterized by no flow consistency, no leakage and no acid/ liquid dividing layer, allowing the polar plate perform consistently。 The battery uses excess electrolytes to avoid drying up of the batter, overcharging, and heat loss。 The battery can be put in multiple positions without worry of leakage。
- Longer usage life of cycle and trickle。
- Extremely low discharge rate. If battery is put at 20 degrees centigrade for 2 years, then its self-discharge rate will be less than 40%.
- Extremely good discharge recovery ability;
- Gas compound efficiency higher than 99%;
- Efficiently prevents heat loss.
- Adapts well in different temperature and charge and discharge conditions。 It has a long cycle and trickle life even in cases of improper use
Fire & security systems, Uninterruptible power supplies; Golf cart, Electric vehicle; Electric powered bicycle and wheelchairs; Marine equipment; Communication equipment; Power tools; Solar powered systems; Telecommunication systems；Urgent light systems；Measurement systems；